My Classroom Home My Products TeachersPayTeachers Freebies Instagram Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

December 30, 2020

New Year's Dollar Deals Resources

 We have finally finished the year 2020! My family spent these past two weeks at home in quarantine, as my son was exposed to a positive case at school. Spending Christmas in quarantine put a cherry on top of our 2020 year, but we are so thankful to all be healthy and well. 

To help get 2021 off to a positive start, I am joining a group of incredible TpT author's for a dollar deals sale that only lasts two days! Just head to TpT and search for #ByeBye2020.

Being prepared is one of the main ways that I keep myself sane in the midst of chaos. I always make sure to have all of my resources prepared before I set foot in the building after a long break. These dollar deals are the perfect way to save yourself HOURS of time, so you can soak up the last few days of your well-deserved break. 

Here is a quick preview of the two resources of mine that you can grab during this sale: 

#1: Winter Math Packet for Third Grade

This year my students have done 75% of their work on the computer. Although I do believe computer skills are important, it is also essential for students to practice writing and use manipulatives at this young age. This is why I try to give students practice packets for review work. 

Surprisingly, many of my students let out a squeal of excitement when I show them a fresh math packet. They LOVE coloring in the little pictures, which is great for their fine motor skills. They also love the different activities and riddles. 

Click on the links below to see a preview of this resource.  




#2: Create Your Own Word Problems with Division

Word problems are often a bump in the road in a math classroom. Students not only have to apply math concepts, but they also have to comprehend what they are reading. 

To help my students master both of these skills, I made mad-lib style forms that allow students to create their own silly math word problems. 

Click the link below to check out my division version of the Create Your Own Word Problems. I also have a bundle available if you decide that you want more. :)




I hope everyone has a safe and amazing start to the New Year! May 2021 be infinitely more amazing than 2020. 💕






No comments:

Post a Comment